Digital First: Accelerating Digital Transformation in Water and Energy
Australian Utiity Week is the leading digital utility expo in the region and it’s an annual meeting place for stakeholders of all levels from the entire utility supply chain; from the thought leaders in the digital utility – CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, Heads of Analytics, AMI, CIS and Communication Networks, to engineers, energy traders and graduates. No matter what your role is in the utility sector, Australian Utility Week has something for you.
This year, it’s taking place on 21-22 November 2018 at Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre. The event is now in its 16th year and will attract 2000+ utility professionals from the electricity, gas and water sectors. It’s the largest event of its kind in Australasia region and the only event that focuses exclusively on digital and customer facing innovations.
As the premier business, innovation and information platform connecting the smart utility community, we focus on regional and global developments in Smart Grids, Smart Metering, Smart Cities, Smart Homes, Energy Storage, Field Services, Energy Services & Efficiency, Intelligent Buildings, Big Data Analytics, Asset Management, Analytics and IoT, Cyber Security, Smart Gas, Smart Water, Operational Excellence and Customer Engagement.
Innovation underlines every element of the show with a special focus on connecting people from all levels of the utility value chain from technology giants to start-ups and from senior-level experts to young talent.
Network with your like-minded peers, see innovative products and services and gain a better understanding of the current and future issues affecting the industry. You will learn how to create innovative roadmaps that limit the risk while boosting value from digital tools and strategies.
New topics cater to the market needs include:
- Critical Infrastructure Grid Security
- AMI Integrated Digital Water Meters
- Energy Efficiency & DR Programs
- Smart Space Networks and Controls
- Storage Services & Virtual Power Plants
- Smart Grid Enabled EV Infrastructure
- Developing IoT-Connected Smart Meters
- Artificial Intelligence on Cyber Security
- EV Charging Platforms and Controls
- Automation, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Energy Services for the C&I Market
- Digital Personalisation for Customers
- Mobile Workers and Real Time Operations
- Drones & Robotics for T&D Applications
- Building Digital Utility Cloud Services
- GIS-Integrated Work Management
- Digital Touchpoints for Improved Experience
- Solar Energy Solutions for Water Utilities
* APT Publications READERS receive a 25% DISCOUNT to attend as a delegate – quote APT on the Australian Utility Week Website when registering!
DTEC is the premier Earthing Conference in the Oceanic region and provides opportunities for:
• Earthing specialists to present their recent experiences and the latest advances.
• Electrical contractors to share installation, maintenance and testing practices.
• Engineers to publish peer-reviewed technical papers.
• Asset owners, regulators, educators, and interested engineers to increase awareness of issues significant in the field and discuss how they are being handled.
• Earthing practitioners, past earthing course attendees and people new to the field to get together and share experiences.
• Suppliers and consultants to showcase their capabilities and products.
The technical programme will consist of three components:
• Presentation of peer reviewed technical papers addressing recent advances in earthing related fields. Suitably accepted papers will be published in IEEE Explore, as well as the Conference Proceedings.
• Presentations using a less formal approach to cover recent experiences such as technically challenging installations/designs, applications of tools/methods, report on any incidents of wider interest, provide updates on research topics, and introduce any new tools/materials.
• Shorter case study presentations covering recent experience or application of techniques.
The conference will include presentations covering the following topic areas:
• Compliance • Analysis • Protection • Interference
• Construction • Testing • Lightning • Risk
The 2018 Down to Earth Conference will provide an invaluable opportunity for earthing and lightning protection engineers to catch up with industry developments in the area of design, installation and testing.
It also provides an opportunity to network with colleagues in the same field and equipment suppliers who provide the tools needed to realise a design.
Sponsoring and exhibiting at DTEC will provide your organisation with an opportunity to access the people who will be specifying the earthing and lightning protection for their next project and policies.
NSW Annual Electric Energy Conference 2018 Call for Papers