Following successful events in Brisbane (2015) & Sydney (2017),CIGRE is pleased to confirm the 3rd CIDER event, the Conference on the Integration of Distributed Energy Resources for the Asia Pacific region will be held in Melbourne, 20 and 21 August 2019. CIDER is brought to you by the CIGRE Australia C6 Panel, Active Distribution Systems and Distributed Energy Resources.
20th & 21st August 2019
Pullman Melbourne on the Park
192 Wellington Parade, Melbourne
Across the world it’s projected 1.9 trillion dollars is set to be invested in DER in the next 10 years*. As a result, power industry organisations across the Asia Pacific region are increasingly facing technical challenges around the integration of distributed energy resources (DER) into existing and future networks.
Get the technical solutions you need
CIDER is the ideal forum to get the know-how you need in this rapidly emerging space. The conference focuses on creating a forum to facilitate practical information sharing between utilities, product manufacturers and communities. It sets out the challenges and opportunities presented by these technologies and will help us all build a road map for workable technical solutions. So if you want better knowledge of how DER will work in our existing and future electricity networks get along to CIDER 19, the hottest topic facing the industry!
The Energy in WA Conference is the State’s premier energy event, offering excellent speaker programs and value for money since 1996.
The 2019 theme is Delivering in Uncertain Times. Speakers will assess the state of play on a range of energy matters, such as fuels, technology, market and legislative developments, supply and security, emissions, and consumer trends while looking to the future. Delegates can look forward to thoughtful sector analysis and a “think tank” approach to panel discussions.
Proudly hosted by the Australian Institute of Energy (Perth branch) and the Department of Treasury, (Government of Western Australia), the highly popular conference is organised by the local energy industry for the local energy industry.
Prominent state, national and international speakers are chosen to provide new perspectives on current events and topics relevant to the Western Australia energy sector.
The event provides excellent networking opportunities, with more than 200 participants attending the 2018 Conference.
The Energy in WA Conference sees a diverse group of Energy Industry Professionals attending the conference each year with delegates attending from a range of sectors within the industry including Energy Retailers, Consultants, Energy Providers and Government Services. Industry professionals attend with a wide range of experience at every industry level.
SAVE THE DATE
28th – 30th October 2019
The Sydney Boulevard Hotel, Sydney.
The Historic Sydney Boulevard Hotel is located in the heart of Sydney, only a short 20 minute drive from the Sydney Airport. From historically hosting the likes of Frank Sinatra, The Beatles, and ABBA, the hotel will now hold the Twentieth Annual Machines Conference in 2019.
Registered delegates will be provided with a way to book that will allow you special discounted rated at The Sydney Boulevard Hotel. This offer is subject to availability and will be valid until 30 days prior to the conference and subject to availability so ensure you book early to avoid disappointment. Guests will also be offered discounted parking rates on site when they check in to their room.
Visit the event site for further information.
As the home of our parent company, the Mobius Institute, we are delighted to bring our celebrated vibration analysis and condition monitoring conference to Australia. Since 2017, we have been holding a CBM conference on the Gold Coast in Queensland and it is proving to be just as successful as our original conference in Florida, USA. If you are involved in the vibration analysis, condition monitoring and predictive maintenance industry, and you work in Australia, New Zealand or anywhere else in the world, this is the perfect conference for you. Find out more about the CBM Conference Australia below or go straight to our registration page to sign up for a ticket for our next conference today.
What is the CBM Conference Australia?
The CBM Conference (formerly known as IMVAC) is Australia’s best and only conference that is 100% for and about the machine condition monitoring industry. As such, our conference covers a broad range of technologies and sub-industries that revolve around keeping machinery in working order such as:
- Vibration analysis: the way to detect slight changes in vibrations that occur as a result of machines suffering faults
- Infrared thermography: thermal imaging technology that is used to detect manufacturing faults
- Wear debris analysis: oil sample analysis used to detect metal wear particles and other contaminants
- Motor testing: measuring motor currents to uncover faults in supply voltage
- Ultrasound: high frequency technology used to detect friction, turbulence or impacts within machines
- Lubrication: ensuring the long life of mechanical parts through proper lubrication
- Condition monitoring: appropriate condition and functioning can extend lifespan
- Alignment and balance: minimizing centrifugal forces to decrease strain and improve the reliability of machinery.
The CBM Conference Australia is the first conference and exhibition in Australia to bring together all of these industries in one place. Our three to four-day conference at a leading hotel in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast presents industry professionals with the perfect opportunity to improve and grow their industry knowledge, mix with like-minded peers, learn new strategies and approaches and hear from the biggest and most respected names in the industry.
Who should attend the CBM Conference Australia?
Anyone who works in the condition monitoring or reliability industries should seriously consider attending the CBM Conference Australia, particularly if you live and work in Australia or New Zealand. Whatever your position, whether it is technical or managerial, there are plenty of learning and networking opportunities to take advantage of. It doesn’t matter if this will be your first CBM Conference or your third conference, everyone is welcome and everyone is sure to learn something.
Why should you attend the CBM Conference Australia?
There are more than just a couple of reasons that professionals attend CBM Conference Australia. Here are the top five:
- This is the only condition monitoring conference in Australia. In fact, our series of conferences are the only ones of their kind anywhere in the world. That doesn’t mean they are small though. You’ll find every day packed with activities.
- That’s because we offer industry professionals the chance to attend three keynote speeches and over 50 educational presentations from experts in Australia and across the world. You’ll also have access to the exhibition center where hundreds of companies demonstrate the latest products and trends every day.
- We also offer a unique networking opportunity for professionals. Rarely do you get to meet fellow professionals from across the country and across the world. But at the CBM Conference Australia it happens each day.
- We bring you thought leaders and industry experts, like our founder Jason Tranter, who discuss new approaches to the challenges you, and the industry as a whole, are facing.
- You’ll discover new approaches, technologies and tools that will completely change the way in which you work.