SAVE THE DATE
28th – 30th October 2019
The Sydney Boulevard Hotel, Sydney.
The Historic Sydney Boulevard Hotel is located in the heart of Sydney, only a short 20 minute drive from the Sydney Airport. From historically hosting the likes of Frank Sinatra, The Beatles, and ABBA, the hotel will now hold the Twentieth Annual Machines Conference in 2019.
Registered delegates will be provided with a way to book that will allow you special discounted rated at The Sydney Boulevard Hotel. This offer is subject to availability and will be valid until 30 days prior to the conference and subject to availability so ensure you book early to avoid disappointment. Guests will also be offered discounted parking rates on site when they check in to their room.
Visit the event site for further information.
As the home of our parent company, the Mobius Institute, we are delighted to bring our celebrated vibration analysis and condition monitoring conference to Australia. Since 2017, we have been holding a CBM conference on the Gold Coast in Queensland and it is proving to be just as successful as our original conference in Florida, USA. If you are involved in the vibration analysis, condition monitoring and predictive maintenance industry, and you work in Australia, New Zealand or anywhere else in the world, this is the perfect conference for you. Find out more about the CBM Conference Australia below or go straight to our registration page to sign up for a ticket for our next conference today.
What is the CBM Conference Australia?
The CBM Conference (formerly known as IMVAC) is Australia’s best and only conference that is 100% for and about the machine condition monitoring industry. As such, our conference covers a broad range of technologies and sub-industries that revolve around keeping machinery in working order such as:
- Vibration analysis: the way to detect slight changes in vibrations that occur as a result of machines suffering faults
- Infrared thermography: thermal imaging technology that is used to detect manufacturing faults
- Wear debris analysis: oil sample analysis used to detect metal wear particles and other contaminants
- Motor testing: measuring motor currents to uncover faults in supply voltage
- Ultrasound: high frequency technology used to detect friction, turbulence or impacts within machines
- Lubrication: ensuring the long life of mechanical parts through proper lubrication
- Condition monitoring: appropriate condition and functioning can extend lifespan
- Alignment and balance: minimizing centrifugal forces to decrease strain and improve the reliability of machinery.
The CBM Conference Australia is the first conference and exhibition in Australia to bring together all of these industries in one place. Our three to four-day conference at a leading hotel in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast presents industry professionals with the perfect opportunity to improve and grow their industry knowledge, mix with like-minded peers, learn new strategies and approaches and hear from the biggest and most respected names in the industry.
Who should attend the CBM Conference Australia?
Anyone who works in the condition monitoring or reliability industries should seriously consider attending the CBM Conference Australia, particularly if you live and work in Australia or New Zealand. Whatever your position, whether it is technical or managerial, there are plenty of learning and networking opportunities to take advantage of. It doesn’t matter if this will be your first CBM Conference or your third conference, everyone is welcome and everyone is sure to learn something.
Why should you attend the CBM Conference Australia?
There are more than just a couple of reasons that professionals attend CBM Conference Australia. Here are the top five:
- This is the only condition monitoring conference in Australia. In fact, our series of conferences are the only ones of their kind anywhere in the world. That doesn’t mean they are small though. You’ll find every day packed with activities.
- That’s because we offer industry professionals the chance to attend three keynote speeches and over 50 educational presentations from experts in Australia and across the world. You’ll also have access to the exhibition center where hundreds of companies demonstrate the latest products and trends every day.
- We also offer a unique networking opportunity for professionals. Rarely do you get to meet fellow professionals from across the country and across the world. But at the CBM Conference Australia it happens each day.
- We bring you thought leaders and industry experts, like our founder Jason Tranter, who discuss new approaches to the challenges you, and the industry as a whole, are facing.
- You’ll discover new approaches, technologies and tools that will completely change the way in which you work.