1 O’Connell Street
International Forum on Low-Carbon Energy, with speakers and panelists to include:
- Dr Jiang Kejun, Director Energy Research Institute, National Development and Reform Commission, Beijing, China
- Tania Constable, Chief Executive, Minerals Council of Australia
- Dr Mikhail Chudakov, Deputy Director General, Department of Nuclear Energy, International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, Austria
- Monique Miller, Director – Corporate and Project Finance, Clean Energy Finance Corporation
- Prof Stephen Wilson, Head of UQ Energy Initiative
- Jessica Lovering, Energy Director, The Breakthrough Institute California, USA
This international briefing will provide an insight into Australia’s potential role in addressing global decarbonisation goals and may have a bearing on the future energy security of Australia. International keynotes will join Australian Panelists from the Renewables, Coal, Gas and Nuclear sectors for lively debate.
Register before 22 January to save
For more information visit the event site.