This event has been developed to build and accelerate the knowledge of industry employees and business owners on best practice when it comes to the design, installation and maintenance of renewable hybrid systems. The main goal of this conference is to help businesses take advantage of cleaner energy through improving the quality of their power generation systems. The event will have a technical focus, covering key design, implementation, and operational considerations for solar/diesel hybrid and battery systems including installation and maintenance. Also covered will be the hurdles encountered when introducing solar to an existing diesel power system, retrofitting, and the importance of maintaining consistent electricity.
Keynote Speaker and Workshop Presenter:
GLEN MORRIS: Principal of SolarQuip, Former Vice President of the Smart Energy Council and CTO of the Smart Energy Lab
Glen Morris has more than 20 years experience in the renewable sector and has personally lived off the electricity grid for most of that time! Glen is passionate about the benefits of clean energy, teaching widely on renewable energy across Australia, China and New Zealand.
The conference features a full day workshop on “Designing Stand-Alone Power Systems” presented by Glen, plus 8 x 45 minute presentations on the following topics:
• Building the Autonomous Grid
• Tipperary Station Case Study – Solar-Diesel Generator System in the Northern Territory
• Hybrid System Using Innovative Variable Speed Drive (VSD) Technology for Pumping Water
• Zinc-Bromine Modules (ZBMs) Batteries for Off-Grid Solar Application
• Getting the Most From Your Battery
• Solar PV, Diesel and Battery Systems – Applications & Case Studies
• When is a Micro Grid Appropriate?
• 100MW+ Solar Farm Design, Challenges and Lessons Learnt
Download the full event brochure HERE. Register online below or email your registration form to email@example.com. If you experience any difficulties, please call 1300 138 522 and ask for Sarah.
DISCOUNTS – We are offering a 10% off early bird discount until April 24th (SAVE $179.50 per person) plus a 3 for 2 offer – register 3 delegates and only pay for 2 (SAVE up to $2154). Discounts are applied at online check-out.