In attendance at the Australian Protection Testing Users Group Meeting in Campbelltown, Sydney!
This meeting is designed to provide a wide range of education options. Here are just some of the topics being addressing this year:
- Protection relays and testing techniques
- Solve complicated, hard-pressing issues
- New test application demonstrations
- Testing techniques and test plan creation
- Best practices for protection system technologies
- Users’ experiences and case studies
- Doble protection testing product road map and improved technologies.