CALL FOR PAPERS
Are you involved in designing or applying electrical equipment for service in hazardous areas? We are looking for a number of speakers to present papers at this important industry event. Register your interest today!
This conference has been created to meet and exchange ideas for those concerned with the safe use of electrical/mechanical equipment and instrumentation in hazardous, flammable or explosive atmospheres, thus preventing accidents and injuries in the workplace. It will serve to highlight technologies, best practices, and accelerate improvements in standards and regulations. It will also reduce the economic impact of accidents through the prevention of explosions and fires due to ignition of flammable vapours, dust clouds or even static electricity. You will be sharing your experience and know-how with engineers, technicians and other technical professionals who are all eager to eliminate accidents and injuries in the workplace.
We are seeking speakers who can talk about their experiences in the field, provide overviews of the applicable industry regulations/legislation and offer case studies and examples from industry. All presenters receive complimentary registration to attend the conference. To express your interest in presenting, simply send a short 100-word abstract, outlining your proposed topic, and how delegates will benefit from your 45 minute presentation.
Enhance your career, share your knowledge and strengthen your public profile while networking with your industry.
If you would like a copy of the CALL FOR PAPERS please email Sarah Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org
This conference will cover power system protection design, installation, testing and inspection procedures for industrial and commercial power systems with a strong focus on renewable energy and integration, microgrids, electrical safety and substation automation.
This event will explore these electrical topics from a fresh yet practical perspective to help delegates reduce expensive downtime in their plant and/or equipment by identifying the correct application of these principles.
Conference topics include:
- Renewables and Alternatives Implementation and the Associated Technical Issues
- Protection : The Conflicting Requirements of Dependability and Security
- Enhanced Switchboard Maintenance using IoT Technology
- Virtual Power Plants & Generator Connection Requirements
- Utility BESS System Protection and Integration
- Impact of REFCL (Bushfire Mitigation Technology) on HV Customers
- Arc Flash Hazards Mitigation Using Protection Solutions
- Frequency Dynamics, the Pathway to an Orderly Energy Transition
- Thermal Energy – Smart Distribution in Districts and Buildings
- Substation-Based Fault Location Technology for Power Distribution Networks
- Microgrids: The Regulation of Operating in an Islanded State
- Transformer Biased Differential Protection: Current Transformer Connection Requirements
- Voltage, Stability and Islanding Control in Microgrids
- Protection Complexities in the Electrical Rail Network
- IEC 61850 Demonstration for Interoperability and GOOSE Messaging
DISCOUNTS – We are offering a 10% off early bird discount until September 1st 2021 (SAVE $179.50 per person) plus a 3 for 2 offer – register 3 delegates and only pay for 2 (SAVE up to $2154). Discounts are applied at online check-out.
For further information on this event or to discuss sponsorship opportunities contact:
Information to come on this conference which has been postponed until 2021. Dates are confirmed for 26-28 October 2021 at the Crowne Plaza, Hunter Valley, NSW, Australia.
Visit the event website for more information.
Energy Networks Conference + Exhibition to be held in Brisbane from 9-11 November 2021.
This pre-eminent event for the energy network sector is run every two years, bringing together the best in our industry to share expertise on how we navigate the energy transformation.
It is a chance for our members, key stakeholders and industry partners to discuss the transformation of our 20th century grid so it can deliver energy and provide services and value the way consumers of the 21st century demand.
The event is designed to connect people from across the industry, providing opportunities to strengthen existing relationships and create new ones.
This is the only conference and exhibition on the energy network event calendar run by the industry, for the industry. We look forward to talking to you about how you can be involved and become an integral part of the conversation.
Early Bird registration will close 17th August 2021.