The Australian Hydrogen Forum will address the range of open policy, commercial and technical questions that need to be debated for a hydrogen industry to come into being in Australia.
Bringing together key stakeholders from all key players in a possible future hydrogen industry, it’s your best opportunity in 2019 to engage directly with potential hydrogen buyers, infrastructure, energy and tech companies that are designing the supply chain and the government agencies supporting development.
The conference has been designed to allow you to find your opportunity in a potentially massive new hydrogen sector as well as accelerate progress to its realisation through open discussion.
WHY ATTEND THIS PARTICULAR H2 EVENT IN 2019?
- Move the hydrogen conversation forward, this conference won’t be a talk-fest of what’s already been said, it’s an event all about progressing the conversation – not just presenting old pilot projects
- Hear from the leaders shaping the industry, representing energy generation, infrastructure, technology, policy, investment and international buyers
- Find opportunities and clarify your own position within the hydrogen sector of the future
- Network with every key stakeholder in the ANZ region as well as international players
- Get insight into what the policy and investment environment in Australia will need to be for the rise of the industry
- Understand the latest issues and innovations, and what the key hurdles to hydrogen progress are