What is the Australian Hydrogen Forum?
After years of small scale studies and interesting but non-commercial projects, the Australian hydrogen sector is finally gearing up for at scale hydrogen. A functional hydrogen supply chain has to work around major issues to be profitable. Find out what the early adopters are doing to overcome these problems and how you can be part a workable hydrogen economy at this conference.
You’ll hear from international and local organisations who are meeting the challenges and the factors informing their strategies. Speakers include governing bodies, investors, energy companies and energy users from a broad spectrum of industries.
This conference won’t be a talk-fest of dated pilot projects, it’s an event about progressing hydrogen from a conversation to practical (and profitable!) reality.
Why you need to be there in 2020:
- Learn from 5 international hydrogen implementations that are delivering hydrogen at scale and lessons from their
- Grasp the practical realities of large scale hydrogen projects (hear from the world’s first hydrogen supply chain from
Brunei to Japan)
- Get in-depth cost analysis of the financial feasibility of commercial hydrogen from industrial energy users like BHP,
Anglo American, BP and Yara Pilbra
- Hear how energy generators like Stanwell and Hydro Tasmania are planning to produce cost competitive hydrogen
- Decide your strategy for integrating hydrogen into existing infrastructure by hearing from those that are doing it,
including AGIG, Nikola (USA) and Engie (Chile)
- Find your place in the consortiums forming new ways of doing business in the hydrogen economy with representatives
from AHEAD, Green Hydrogen Consortium and HESC
- Discover who is investing in what (and why) with commentary from BloombergNEF, Macquarie Capital, Austrade and
multiple government bodies
- Be part of the most comprehensive hydrogen event in 2020, with speakers from the full energy supply chain, from
mobility, generation, industrial use to cutting edge storage and supply