Digital First: Accelerating Digital Transformation in Water and Energy
Australian Utiity Week is the leading digital utility expo in the region and it’s an annual meeting place for stakeholders of all levels from the entire utility supply chain; from the thought leaders in the digital utility – CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, Heads of Analytics, AMI, CIS and Communication Networks, to engineers, energy traders and graduates. No matter what your role is in the utility sector, Australian Utility Week has something for you.
This year, it’s taking place on 21-22 November 2018 at Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre. The event is now in its 16th year and will attract 2000+ utility professionals from the electricity, gas and water sectors. It’s the largest event of its kind in Australasia region and the only event that focuses exclusively on digital and customer facing innovations.
As the premier business, innovation and information platform connecting the smart utility community, we focus on regional and global developments in Smart Grids, Smart Metering, Smart Cities, Smart Homes, Energy Storage, Field Services, Energy Services & Efficiency, Intelligent Buildings, Big Data Analytics, Asset Management, Analytics and IoT, Cyber Security, Smart Gas, Smart Water, Operational Excellence and Customer Engagement.
Innovation underlines every element of the show with a special focus on connecting people from all levels of the utility value chain from technology giants to start-ups and from senior-level experts to young talent.
Network with your like-minded peers, see innovative products and services and gain a better understanding of the current and future issues affecting the industry. You will learn how to create innovative roadmaps that limit the risk while boosting value from digital tools and strategies.
New topics cater to the market needs include:
- Critical Infrastructure Grid Security
- AMI Integrated Digital Water Meters
- Energy Efficiency & DR Programs
- Smart Space Networks and Controls
- Storage Services & Virtual Power Plants
- Smart Grid Enabled EV Infrastructure
- Developing IoT-Connected Smart Meters
- Artificial Intelligence on Cyber Security
- EV Charging Platforms and Controls
- Automation, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Energy Services for the C&I Market
- Digital Personalisation for Customers
- Mobile Workers and Real Time Operations
- Drones & Robotics for T&D Applications
- Building Digital Utility Cloud Services
- GIS-Integrated Work Management
- Digital Touchpoints for Improved Experience
- Solar Energy Solutions for Water Utilities
* APT Publications READERS receive a 25% DISCOUNT to attend as a delegate – quote APT on the Australian Utility Week Website when registering!