Wednesday 25th & Thursday 26th July 2018
Hear groundbreaking new insights from industry leaders who’ve walked the walk, made the journey and learned the lessons of how to achieve best practice, reliable and cost effective implementations that work.
National SCADA Conference is inspirational, educational and eminently exciting.
The PPA Secretariat is pleased to provide you with the summary information on this year’s 27th Annual PPA Conference and 9th Engineer’s Workshop which will be hosted by Palau Public Utilities Corporation in Koror, Republic of Palau.
The PPA Conference will offer delegates a combination of speeches, donor presentations, technical presentations, Utility Board Members workshop and the Trade Exhibition of products and services by our Allied Members.
Each year the conference gains more participants and it is the largest energy conference in the region, focusing on all aspects of electricity in the Pacific Islands. The 26th Conference held in Apia, Samoa, was attended by 308 delegates with 59 trade booth displays.
DATE AND VENUE
This year’s conference will be held in Koror, Palau, from 30 July – 3 August, 2018. This will be the third time for PPUC to host the annual conference.
The Australian Clean Energy Summit is the premier event helping to lead Australia’s energy transformation. Hosted by the Clean Energy Council, Australia’s peak industry body, the summit briefs delegates on the latest policy, finance, business and technology developments impacting the renewable energy sector.
The Australian Clean Energy Summit draws senior-level decision makers and key players from diverse sectors who are shaping the renewable energy landscape in Australia.
The Australian Clean Energy Summit is Australia’s most prestigious clean energy event, annually gathering more than 500 delegates from nearly 200 organisations and four continents. It provides a platform for the industry to discuss policy with government, seek financing options for future projects and learn more about the industry’s outlook from domestic and international heads of industry.
With a packed program over two days, covering the timeliest topics for the industry, high-level networking at the VIP Drinks, and an entertaining Gala Dinner celebrating the best in the industry, the Australian Clean Energy Summit has something to offer everyone.
The Energy in WA Conference is the State’s premier energy event, offering excellent speaker programs and value for money since 1996.
The 2018 theme is Energy for the Future. Speakers will assess the state of play on a range of energy matters, such as fuels, technology, market and legislative developments, supply and security, emissions, and consumer trends while looking to the future. Delegates can lookforward to thoughtful sector analysis and a “think tank” approach to panel discussions.
Proudly hosted by the Australian Institute of Energy (Perth branch) and the Department of Treasury, (Government of Western Australia), the highly popular conference is organised by the local energy industry for the local energy industry.
Prominent state, national and international speakers are chosen to provide new perspectives on current events and topics relevant to the Western Australia energy sector.
The event provides excellent networking opportunities, with more than 200 participants attending the 2017 Conference.
Industry sponsors have consistently supported Energy in Western Australia. 2018 sponsorship opportunities will be available soon — contact Promaco Conventions on 9332 2900, or email: email@example.com.
The Energy in WA Conference sees a diverse group of Energy Industry Professionals attending the conference each year with delegates attending from a range of sectors within the industry including Energy Retailers, Consultants, Energy Providers and Government Services. Industry professionals attend with a wide range of experience at every industry level. The graphs below contain figures on the industry experience, industry level and industry sectors of the Energy in WA 2017 Delegates.
Don’t miss the ultimate experience to Learn and Share
Rockwell Automation TechED is the industry’s premier training and education event designed to help you improve
machine performance, optimise your plant and empower a Connected Enterprise. Discover what it takes to create a
Connected Enterprise that leverages Smart Manufacturing solutions for forward-thinking companies.
At Rockwell Automation TechED take the opportunity to work with the latest Rockwell Automation products, technology solutions and learn from industry experts.
60+ sessions of training over 3 days – a wide variety of sessions will be offered, including thought provoking keynote presentations, expert-led sessions, hands-on labs, and innovative demonstrations. There is much more in store for you at Rockwell Automation TechED:
Discover cutting-edge solutions
- Learn the techniques you need to help imp rove quality, reduce the cost of regulatory compliance and accelerate time to market in sessions led by leading industry companies.
- Experience the latest technologies
Get step-by-step training on the tools and resources you need to develop solutions and drive results.
- Network with industry leaders
Exchange innovative ideas with peers from around the region on how to work smarter, faster, safer and more sustainable.
This conference has been created to meet and exchange ideas for those concerned with the safe use of electrical, mechanical and instrumentation equipment in hazardous, flammable or explosive atmospheres, thus preventing accidents and injuries in the workplace. The conference will provide participants with an understanding and knowledge of the hazards involved when using this equipment in potentially explosive atmospheres. It will offer you the most up to date information and practical know-how to enable you to participate in hazard studies, and to specify, design, install and maintain the equipment in your plant. The content of the conference will focus on the latest standards and how best to apply them, ensuring compliance for hazardous area audits. Experienced speakers will examine the critical issues involved in the management of hazardous areas.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM ATTENDING:
• Update your knowledge on hazardous areas equipment and technologies
• Learn how to design and install safe working systems in hazardous areas
• See how Australian and international standards are being successfully applied
• Learn about hazardous areas equipment installations through case studies and critical discussion
• Learn how to prepare your business for a hazardous area audit/inspection
• Discuss critical issues of compliance to standards with experienced hazardous area professionals
• Find practical solutions to your hazardous safety problems
• Network with experienced safety experts and your peers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Instrumentation and Control Engineers
• Engineering Managers
• Process Plant Engineers and Technicians
• Plant Managers and Project Managers
• Process Maintenance Technicians
• Risk Assessors
• Chemical, Process & Mechanical Engineers
• Instrumentation Technicians
• Design Engineers
• Manufacturers of Hazardous Areas Equipment
• Safety Facilitators
• Electrical Technicians and Managers
• Process Control Specialists
• Process Safety and Loss Prevention Managers
• Government Safety Regulators/inspectors
• OHS/Training Managers
• Tradespersons working in potentially explosive areas
• Electrical and Instrument Tradespersons And all engineering professionals who have an interest in hazardous areas
All-Energy Australia is Australia’s most comprehensive clean and renewable energy event. This free-to-attend, business-to-business conference and exhibition opens up a world of opportunities for the clean energy sector. Held in partnership with the Clean Energy Council, All-Energy Australia provides delegates with exclusive access to the latest technology, information and trends relevant to those working or investing in the renewables sector.
A focused conference and exhibition covering policy, regulatory, economic, social, research, technology, business, standards, safety, financing, application and maintenance issues associated with Energy Storage in domestic, commercial, industrial, utility, mini/micro-grid and electric vehicle applications.
with the theme:
“Taking energy storage forward in Africa: from research, piloting, policy and regulation, to standards, safety, financial closure and projects.”
• New and emerging battery storage technologies, products, systems and solutions
• Innovative policy and regulatory frameworks to attract investments and new projects
• Energy storage for arbitrage, capex deferment, frequency regulation and grid anciliary services
• Generating revenue and profit streams from the multiple benefits of energy storage
• Demonstrating the business case for energy storage projects
• Energy storage for housing, business and industrial parks and campus micro-grids
• Energy storage for mini- and micro-grids in remote and rural areas in Africa
• New business models for municipalities and electricity utilities of the future
• Business models for behind-the-meter energy storage solutions
• Calculation of multiple revenue streams to ensure bankability of energy storage projects
• Increasing the reliability, sustainability and performance of energy storage systems
• Maintenance, safety and standards for energy storage components and systems
• Evaluating the return on investment of energy storage systems
• Energy storage systems for peak shaving and demand response management
• Decentralized energy storage in municipal networks – technical and financial issues
• Utilising electric vehicle battery storage for economic and grid purposes
• The impact of electric vehicles on the electricity grid and electricity utilities of the future
• Boosting the bankability of energy storage opportunities and projects
• Integrating energy storage with variable renewables to provide a dispatchable resource
• Feedback from evaluation and pilot energy storage plants in South Africa and abroad
• Reducing the cost of peak demand with energy storage in “peaky” and low load-factor installations
• Structuring energy storage projects to attract investor funding
• Future opportunities for pumped-water energy storage systems in South Africa
• Supplementing or replacing diesel back-up generators with battery energy storage in commercial enterprises
Welcome to the 19th Annual Machines Conference.
This year Machines2018 will focus on the application of good maintenance practices and the role of measurement as a means of achieving world class availability at the lowest practical cost for your critical electrical assets.
Learn from others how;
- To select from available approaches for electrical machine monitoring
- To undertake the journey from data to information and finally to electrical asset intelligence
- Simple maintenance done extremely well equals reliability
- Improvements in electrical machine “uptime” have been achieved
- Lessons have been learned from machine failures
- To reduce electrical machine maintenance cost
Who Should Attend
- Those responsible for maximising return from electrical asset investments – asset managers
- Those responsible for electrical plant reliability – maintenance managers, reliability managers and practitioners
- Those responsible for measuring electrical plant condition – CM practitioners
- Electrical engineers and maintenance practitioner