Why You Should Attend
marcus evans Arc Flash Electrical Safety 2017 event aims to provide practical methodologies to improve arc flash incident risk and safety management and look at the potential Australian standard and Arc Flash preventative controls.
Some of the key issues we will be discussing at next year’s event includes harmonising NFPA70E with an Australian standard, requirements through practical risk assessment, limiting the duration and frequency of high energy arc faults, containing Arc Flash, utilising RCM, conducting exemplary incident energy calculations across various voltage scenarios, and much more.
- Utilising Reliability-Centred-Maintenance (RCM) to Optimise Maintenance Condition and Drive Operational Efficiency
- Conducting Exemplary Incident Energy Calculation to Increase Arc Flash Electrical Safety Outcome
- Harmonising NFPA70E with an Australian Law and Standards to Reinforce Arc Flash Electrical Safety Standard
- Designing Function-Specific Training Programme to Drive Arc Flash Electrical Safety Engagement
- Limiting the Duration and Frequency of High Energy Arc Faults to Minimise Dire Consequences