The 17th Annual Australian Gas Turbines Conference, set to take place in Brisbane this November is Australia’s only gas turbine industry meeting place.
Join operators, industry experts and technology suppliers to share and exchange best practice in maintaining and operating gas turbines at this two day conference program.
The event is supported by the Gas Turbine Users Forum and all conference attendees, sponsors and exhibitors are invited to join the GTUF Members Welcome Reception to be hosted on the 22nd November, in the exhibition hall – We’re delighted to be bringing this excellent conference feature back in 2016!
Topics for 2016 agenda:
- Smarter strategy – Staying profitable by doing more with existing resources
- Ensuring plant performance that will meet the flexibility requirements of the future
- Commissioning, operating and maintaining gas turbines for gas transmission
- Maintenance strategies for peaking service generators & combined cycle operation
- Gas turbine workload pipeline, installation, diagnostics, effective surveillance, tuning maintenance & performance
- Reducing unscheduled maintenance & improving failure response capability
- Major inspections, overhauls and outage planning
- Sourcing and retaining skilled staff
- OEMS – Case studies of projects, failures or improvements
- Control of operating costs, cost reduction, optimization and availability