Offshore Wind Australia is pleased to announce Australia’s first offshore wind energy industry conference to be held in Melbourne, Australia. This event has been postponed, now scheduled for Thursday 4th March 2021.
The conference will bring together international and Australian speakers across many areas including:
- Development of the Australian offshore wind industry
- Global overviews and trends
- Supply chain development
- Financing offshore wind projects
- Design, environment and engineering
- The electricity market in Australia Join us to learn more about opportunities for growing an Australian offshore wind industry.