Why You Should Attend
Manufacturing plants accounts for 25% of energy usage in Australia for the year 2015. Faced with the relentless increment in utility cost and policy uncertainty that amplified expenditures, more than ever industries are turning towards energy efficiency to explore cost savings opportunities.
marcus evans Plant Energy Efficiency 2017 conference has a solid reputation for its content quality and intimacy of its networking opportunities. Participants come from an extensive range of industries with firsthand experience in energy management. Join this event to learn more about the innovations and best practices in Corporate Energy Strategies, Asset and Process Management, Cost Efficient Renewable and Energy Efficient Technologies.
The conference features a workshop on Equipment Utilisation best practices and their grant’s association.
- Driving energy efficiency returns with informed decisions and assessments
- Prospecting investment viability of energy efficiency projects
- Conserving utility consumption through reduction and offsetting approaches
- Gleaning best practices of asset and process efficiency to sharpen competitive edge
- Discerning carbon emissions future and its impact on investments